Monday, October 19, 2009

Fox News and the Obama administraion

Everyone can agree that Fox News does lean towards the Right and tend to be more conservative then the other news networks. But does that disqualify them as a credible news station? I think not. When all we get from MSNBC, CNN and others a like, is liberal news and how Obama is the greatest thing since sliced bread, I think its refreshing to hear how he does make mistakes and bad decisions like the rest of man kind. And dare I say, like Bush!



I watch the other networks and I tried to listen to them with an open mind to see if maybe Fox got somethings wrong. From what I've seen, they only report how Tea Party goers are the next domestic terrorist group, how returning veterans are Homeland Security threats and how Chairman Mao, Che and other communist leaders are great.



1. The only differences between the Tea Party goers and Lefty protesters are: No one gets arrested at a tea party for being violent or destroying privet or public property or disturbing the peace. They legitimate concerns about the welfare of our children and the coming generations. And they are productive American citizens.



2. How dare anyone call our soldiers and veterans Homeland Security threats! This not only offends me personally because my husband and some of my family and friends are military but they are fighting for our freedoms! Which Obama and his administration are trying to take away for the "greater good". These men and women gave us the right to protest and speak our mind. They are what makes this country GREAT! They should be honored not ridiculed.



3. For as long as I have known, America (and her military) has fought against communism and its oppressive nature. Yet we have communist sympathizers in the White House! Where these terrible dictators are being praised as revolution visionaries. Never mind they murder thousand, even millions, of their own people.



All Fox News is doing is pointing these facts out. Because no other news network is doing so. I'm sorry but if you are not outraged by the three things I pointed out above, you do not belong in this country. You can Liberal, Democrat, Conservative, Republican, Independent. Noting I said above should only cover one political party. These are TRUE AMERICAN concerns that no matter what party you belong to, this should not be allowed to happen.



And if I am wrong, please tell me! I have seen these things said by the people who are running our country. They are violating the oath they took to defend our Country and Constitution from foreign and domestic threats (not our soldiers and vets). They have become the very thing they swore to protect us from.

No comments:

Post a Comment